The CONTENT CONDITIONS required are the following:
• The works are written in English.
• Abstract of the article: maximum 500 words.
• Keywords: 4-6 words that reflect the specificity of the paper.
• Journal of Economic Literature (JEL): 3 codes
• Maximum length of the article: 15 pages.
• Main sections of the paper are the following:
- literature review;
- research methodology;
- analysis of the research results and main findings;
- original contribution of the author;
• The references should be listed in APA (American Psychological Association): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/APA_style.
Template of the paper
The template REQUIRED CONDITIONS for publishing the research paper are presented here:
Publishing layout [doc]
ETHICS AND COPYRIGHT STATEMENT*
*Please fill in and send it back in jpg forma.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING PROPOSALS
The manuscripts must be sent to the following address: email@example.com